The Site and MSS are owned by the Organization and access is hereby licensed to you on a worldwide (except as limited below), non-exclusive, non-sublicensable basis on the terms and conditions set forth herein. These terms define legal use of MSS, all updates, revisions, substitutions, and any copies made by or for you. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by the Organization.
Your usage license under these terms continues until either party terminates it. You may terminate the license by discontinuing use of MSS. The Organization may terminate the license at any time for any reason. Your rights to use MSS terminate automatically if (1) you violate any of these Terms, (2) the Organization posts a written notice of termination, (3) the Organization sends a written notice of termination to you, or (4) the Organization disables access to MSS.
1. The MSS website and Registration
As discussed above, only after you have registered with Us by providing your email address and name, will you be provided with access via the use of a password. You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your password or account. It is your sole responsibility to (1) control the dissemination and use of sign-in name, screen name and password; (2) authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your account and password; (3) promptly inform us if you believe your account or password has been compromised or if there is any other reason you need to deactivate a password. To send us an email, you may use the “Contact Us” links located on every page or contact us using the email address provided in Section 13 below. You grant the Organization and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the website and MSS the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the website and MSS. We cannot and do not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, or your or third parties’ use or misuse of information transmitted or received using the Site or MSS.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- The Site and MSS are being provided to you as an information resource for your use as a healthcare provider or research scientist. It is not intended for any other purpose, including but not limited to medical advice and/or treatment. The information provided here is for informational purposes only. The MSS application may not cover all possible drug toxicity or drug-drug interactions. The program was developed for use in the US and drugs not on the US market may not be recognized by the program.
- During your use of MSS, it may be necessary for AZCERT to modify the application.
- Although we attempt to provide accurate and up-to-date information, no guarantee is made to that effect.
- You are using the Site and MSS at your own risk. The Site and MSS are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind. This includes any express or implied warranties such as the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The following is a non-exhaustive list of warranties we specifically disclaim:
- The Site and MSS will meet your specific requirements;
- The Site and MSS will meet your specific expectations;
- Your use of materials displayed on the Site on in MSS, or obtained through, CredibleMeds will not infringe the rights of third parties;
- The quality of MSS or other material obtained by You will meet your expectations; and
- Any errors in the Site or MSS will be corrected.
- We do not endorse, nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of, any opinion, advice, or statement made by anyone other than an authorized Organization spokesperson speaking in his or her official capacity. Content available through the Site or MSS can represent the opinions and judgments of an information provider, user, or other person or entity not connected with the Organization.
4. Intellectual Property
Copyright © AZCERT, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The words “CredibleMeds,” “AZCERT,” and “MedSafetyScan” are our trademarks. All custom graphics, icons, logos, and service names are our copyrights, trademarks, or service marks. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners.
5. Use of Our Content
Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, You may view, print, and copy content from the MSS Site subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content must be used solely for informational or educational purposes. You may not sell or distribute the MSS content or its reports to third parties for any purpose whatsoever; however, You are permitted to direct third parties to view the information on our Site;
- Unless expressly agreed to by the Organization, the content may not be modified in any way; and
- The Organization reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from the Organization.
Unless expressly agreed to by the Organization in writing, You may not print, copy, or distribute the layout or design of the Site or MSS. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress or other laws and may not be imitated or reproduced in whole or in part.
On a request by us, You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this Site and MSS. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event You will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
7. International Use
Although this Site and MSS may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access MSS from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with MSS is void where prohibited.
8. Governing Law
The Site and MSS (excluding any linked sites) are controlled by us from our offices within the State of Arizona, United States of America. It can be accessed from all fifty (50) states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Arizona, by accessing MSS You agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Arizona, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of MSS. Each of us agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of Pima County and the United States District Court for the District of Arizona with respect to such matters.
All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. Notices to us must be sent to the attention of Support Services at email@example.com , if by email, or at 1822 E. Innovation Park Dr. Oro Valley, Arizona 85755, if by conventional mail. Notices to You will be sent to the email address supplied to us by You in the course of your communications with the Organization. In addition, we may broadcast notices or messages through the Site to inform You of changes to the Site or MSS or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts constitute notice to you.
10. Entire Agreement
12. Contact Information
Except as otherwise explicitly noted on the Site, the services available are offered by AZCERT, Inc. an Arizona corporation, located at 1822 E. Innovation Park Dr. Oro Valley, Arizona 85755. Our telephone number is 520-989-0900